Friday, October 16, 2009

Study.... learn.... REPEAT.




Busy, busy, busy! Since the start of October things have really gotten underway. The hardest part would have to be that I still don't know the city that well. I don't have to just take a bus and roam around and I don't have the money to do so either. Which is fine because I like making artwork. I am either at the school or home. Always. I didn't come here to discover the city... I just wish I could discover some things like the best place to shop for groceries or where to buy paper. I had been driving a mile down the road to a horrible grocery store when just last week we found out there was one three blocks away that we didn't know about because we never go that way. Crazy.

I was also accepted into the Art History program so I am officially a double major!! It will mean more work each semester but I really believe I can do it.

2 comments:

  1. i believe you can do it too! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. is that your current address? because i haven't been able to send you anything because i wasn't sure what it was and i am super lame and could have asked casie but sometimes i am not that clever hahaha

    ReplyDelete